Dual Battery Bank Monitor
Provides Battery Status Information At-A-Glance
The Link 20 (part#84-2020-00) uses sophisticated microprocessor technology to provide complete battery status information for two battery banks, respectively. Simple and easy-to-use multicolor displays show volts, amps, amp hours consumed, and operating time remaining. The Link 20 allow you to select Automatic, Sleep and Scanning modes and automatically calculate and display charging efficiency. The Link 20 can monitor a house bank and starting bank or two house bank batteries at the same time.
- Digital Numeric Display - LED display shows numeric read out of volts, amps, amp-hours and time remaining
- Easy to read multi-color LED bar graph
- Splash proof panels allow for outdoor mounting and hands free operation
- Displays key historical battery information such as charge efficiency, deepest discharge, and average discharge
- Compatible with 12 and 24 volt DC systems
- Works with any battery type
- Includes DC shunt (84-2011-00)
- Low battery alarm contacts
- One year warranty
- Color-coded, twisted pair cable (eases installation). Available in 25 (part#84-2014-00) or 50 foot lengths (part#84-2015-00).
- Prescalers (0-100 or 0-500 volts) to extend voltage range covered by your meter